Total IT work experience: 16 years.
My first big project was development of MES and WMS systems at a Samsung Electronics production factory in Kaluga region, Russia. It was done as several intranet websites with an active usage of barcode scanners, barcode printers and RFID equipment. It took a team of five developers 3 years to fully develop a MES, WMS and an intranet system for local staff.
Then I’ve joined netPrint.ru as a senior developer and quickly became backend lead in charge of a MES system for printing workflow. My team successfully completed several tasks, such as: print optimization (minimizing waste, optimal image placement), refactoring a legacy multilanguage system into several major components within a single technology stack.
Worked at Mail.Ru Group - one of the largest IT companies in Russia, in a food delivery project - Delivery Club. My responsibilities were: creating new and modifying existing microservices.
Took a major part in a project involving refactoring a legacy CRM system for real estate companies in Switzerland - RealForce Solutions SA, into a modern stack application with advanced property search mechanisms and complete tests coverage.
CoreBanking team - development of core banking services with TDD and DDD in mind. Developed core “Wallet” functionality to be used by our apps/services. Taking part in split to microservices project.
Refactoring a legacy CRM system into a modern Symfony application with a modern property search engine and complete tests coverage.
Stack: PHP 7.4, Symfony 4 LTS, API Platform (later removed), Go, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, k8s.
Logistics team - development of new and modifying existing microservices. Improving tests coverage. Porting/creating OpenAPI documentation.
Stack: PHP 7, Symfony 3, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Docker.
MES team - refactoring of a legacy MES system (PHP 5, Java, C++, Delphi, Lua, PL/pgSQL) into several modern PHP applications, system architecture, integration with printing, cutting, folding, cover-glueing equipment.
Printing process optimizations: knapsack problem, cutting stock problem.
SCRUM master. Managed a team of 3 developers.
Stack: PHP, Yii2, PostgreSQL, Memcached
- Managing Linux servers.
- Network infrastructure planning and configuration.
- Performance testing, back-end bottlenecks analysis.
- Two full infrastructure migrations to different data centers with zero downtime.
Stack: PHP, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- Development tasks decomposition and planning. Managing of 2 developers.
- Development of store’s back-end systems.
- DBA (MySQL).
- Systems administrator (FreeBSD).
- Office network support (Mikrotik).
- Version control system deployed (Git).
- Agile development deployed (SCRUM).
Stack: PHP, MySQL
- IT budgeting
- Costs optimization
- Vendor negotiation on hardware, software, services.
- Development planning and task decomposition.
- DBA (Oracle).
- Reports construction (Oracle BI).
Stack: Oracle Database, Oracle BI
- Development of a web-based MES, WMS systems and an intranet portal for local staff.
- Database schema planning (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle).
- DBA (MySQL).
- Administration of Windows servers (2003, 2008).
- Gained knowledge of different database systems (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle).
- Gained ERP systems experience: SAP, 1C.
- Gained experience of a production process at a major factory.
- Developed a web-based MES and WMS systems with an active usage of barcode scanners,
- barcode printers, RFID equipment and integrated them with SAP ERP.
- Developed an intranet portal for local staff integrated with 1C ERP.
- Deployment of our MES and WMS systems to four partner vendors.
- Development of information kiosks for local staff.
Stack: PHP, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle Database
- Technical support of Edge-Code and SMC network equipment (switches, telephony) for business clients.
- Network lab testing.
- Escalating problems to upstream vendor.
- Gained huge knowledge of various network protocols on different OSI levels.
- Gained experience with a lot of different network equipment.
- L2/L3 network support.
- Configuration of various network equipment (switches, routers).
- Development of a local web-project to make network configuration and equipment inventory easier.
- Gained deep knowledge of building and maintaining L2/L3 networks.
- Gained deep knowledge of various network routing protocols (OSPF, BGP).
- Gained deep knowledge of various network equipment.
- Managing servers (Linux, FreeBSD, Windows).
- End-user technical support (work PCs, printers).
- Gained experience with Linux, FreeBSD, network equipment.
- Configured a complex unix mail server with spam and antivirus protection.